Friday, July 11, 2014

Tasty Peach Studios Review ♡

Kawaii small graphics
Hello lovelies! I hope you are doing good n_n Today I'm going to talk to you about this phenomenal online boutique based in the U.S. Mishawaka, Indiana specifically called Tasty Peach Studios ..they have a huge variety of jewelry, accessories, clothing, plushies, and much more inspired by Japan..!! 
 Discount code: Use PastelUsagi01 at checkout to get 15% off your whole purchase  
They were kind enough to let me choose a few items to review for you all~Lets get started!

Stock photo~first item I chose was this super sweet Berry Bunny Charm, its so adorable and I absolutely love bunnies! This one is actually on sale for $3.25 (originally $5.00) you can get this charm here

Don't have an area on your phone for charms? No worries..they offer phone charm plugs to hang them beautifully ^_^ only $0.50!

Stock photo~second item was this Chirii Lanyard. So cute! Only $5.00 you can get this lovely lanyard here

Stock photo~ I also chose these adorable Kyandi cotton candy llama button set..they are so adorable! This set of 6 is $5.00 and you can get these cuties here

Everything came in this package lined with bubble wrap on the inside..my package was sent on the 27th of June and I received it on the 6th of July

EEEEEEE..!! Here is everything I received...its all overflowing with cuteness~!

They included one of there cards (front and back) I adore the art on this..super sweet just like there shop
Kawaii small graphics


This bunny berry charm is PERFECT! Just like the stock photo and I love everything about it..I have a huge passion for anything including bunnies :3

They were kind enough to include a charm plug as well since I don't have a certain spot on my phone to carry charms

Just looking at this makes me crave doughnuts keeheehee! Covered in bunnies, sweets and little decorations as well...you can attach it to your keys, wear around your neck with an ID tag, or attach to a bag of yours. Can be used in so many ways~


UUUWWAAA..! I can't get over these buttons..they add a cute addition to any sweet look whether you wear it on your shirt, bag, or even on your lanyard! Made out of tin with a spring loaded pin to keep them securely fastened
Kawaii small graphics
   
WORN PHOTOS

The lanyard goes super cute on your shorts or pants and I added the bunny charm on it as well~goes perfect attached to your keys..I wore it alone to show the beauty of it since my keys are quite bulky


Also goes perfectly around your neck with an ID tag...super cute for conventions or everyday wear


Wearing three different buttons, they are so precious and make a lovely dose of cuteness to your outfit!


I had to wear/try them all >u< cotton candy llama is my favorite...LLOOOVVEEE

BUNNY! Such an adorable touch to my phone...I hope you enjoy all these items as much as I do..!! Don't forget~you can use my code: PastelUsagi01 to get 15% off your whole purchase and now to rate  
Workmanship: /
All the items were made beautifully, nothing damaged and everything was secure/in place
Postage/Shipping: /
The package arrived fairly quick and it was secure, they sent through first class as well
Communication: /
The response is quick and everyone at Tasty Peach Studios is very kind anytime I have spoken with them
Overall: /
This shop is wonderful, they offer a wide variety of products...are very well made and the items match the stock photos perfectly. I had a good experience and would definitely recommend this shop.
 
Thank you for stopping by, feel free to comment and check out my other links. Check out Tasty Peach Studios and add an extra dose of cuteness to your look. 
Visit Tasty Peach Studios here 
Like them on Facebook here
Kawaii small graphics
 
Have a wonderful day, see you next time!  








No comments:

Post a Comment