Monday, September 29, 2014

Milkshop Review ^-^

Kawaii small graphics
Hello loves..! I hope you are doing good (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I'm so excited to talk to you about this shop called Milkshop based in Italy ❤ they have a wide variety of custom graphic t-shirts and tanks, printed bags, hoodies, skirts, mouse pads and much more! The sweet owner sent me a couple shirts of my choice to review for you all~Here we go!
Everything came in this package, I had to pick it up from the post office because I wasn't home when they tried to deliver it. It took close to two weeks to arrive in the U.S. (Alabama) from Italy which is rather good since I was quoted 2-3 weeks!
View once I opened the package~
Each shirt was folded perfectly and placed in a clear bag as well so everything was protected
First t-shirt design was this Sushi and Soy kawaii t shirt only $26.08 >ω< its very soft and has such a cute print, look at all the adorable faces...I LOVE sushi so this shirt is perfect for me. Made out of super ribbed knit cotton, I ordered mine in S but they are available in S, M and L
Next shirt was this kawaii fairy kei unicorn t-shirt in lilac also $26.08, such a lovely unicorn and rainbow pastel print (´ ▽`).。o♡ this shirt is also available in pastel pink too. I ordered a S in this one as well, available in S, M and L. This shirt is made with super combed cotton
View of this sweet shop card..I'm such a huge fan of all the artwork!
Kawaii graphics
WORN PHOTOS
I adore this sushi shirt..!! Perfect to wear for any day~the sleeves are angled so it exposes your shoulders just a bit..the colors chosen for this is spot on
Kawaii small graphics
I can't get over this! I actually wore this out to dinner and can you guess what I ate?! SUSHI!! ♡∀♡ keeheehee~It goes so well with my pink hair and I used red eye shadows and liner to match the design, you can get this beautiful shirt here
If you are buying in the U.S. it'll be easier to order from her etsy link here since the main site is all in Italian ^_^
Kawaii Princess!! This print is so CUTE (⁎⁍̴̛͂▿⁍̴̛͂⁎)*✲゚*。⋆♡ perfect for fairy kei and sweet/kawaii looks, its comfy too
Kawaii graphics
I felt like a pastel dream in this, I wore my dolly makeup using purples and blues for eye shadow and you can never go wrong with jewels ✧ get this shirt here
The etsy link to this shirt is here for U.S. buyers
The wig I am wearing is from SpreePicky and you can use the code "PastelUsagi" to get 10% off on a $30 purchase in their shop. 

Now to rate Milkshop
Workmanship: /   
Everything was printed beautifully, the shirts are good quality and they feel good too

Postage/Shipping: / 
The package arrived in less than two weeks and the original quote is about 2-3 weeks so I received it earlier
Communication: /
Shes a so kind and a sweetie, if anything came up she would message me and let me know when it was sent
Overall:
/   
 I had a lovely experience with this shop and the variety is huge, I can see myself wearing a lot of Milkshops items. They are amazing!

Thank you so much for reading lovelies *big hugs* I hope you enjoyed this review. Feel free to leave your comments below and check out my other links~ Go give some love to Milkshop for your next kawaii purchase (˃͈ દ ˂͈) have a wonderful day/night!
Vist Milkshop here
Like Milkshop on Facebook here 
Follow Milkshop on Etsy here
 

Kawaii graphics


No comments:

Post a Comment