Monday, October 6, 2014

Gesshoku Review★☾

Kawaii small graphics 
Hello my dears..!!! I hope you have been well! Halloween is quickly approaching and I am so excited, its my favorite time of the year ^_^ Any exciting plans this year for you? I would love to hear about them, today I am reviewing this amazing web store called Gesshoku, based in Michigan (U.S.) this shop is a three person project and offers a WIDE variety of graphic t-shirts, messenger bags, totes, hoodies, pins, pants, dresses and much more! They are all inspired by there own unique taste with a bit of Japanese pop culture..you are SURE to find something you enjoy in this web store. I was sent a few lovely items to review for you all, LETS GO! - =͟͟͞͞ ( ꒪౪꒪)ฅ✧
Everything came in this lovely package, I love the little sweets on the tape! It took about a week for me to receive it from Michigan, I'm in Alabama n_n 
View once I opened the package
Kawaii small graphics
Inside was this tissue paper wrapped goodie and a sweet little note as well on Rilakkuma paper *W* EEEEEEEEEE!
This is the item I chose since its starting to get chilly and the beautiful fall weather is starting to approach us..! This is the I'm Kawaii So Fuck Off Hoodie Pullover in Hot Pink available for $37.50 These are Unisex and are also available in black, blue, and grey. I chose a small since these run a little big but you can order a S all the way up to a 5XL..they print there items to order as well using water based ink that is non-toxic and eco-friendly which is amazing, if you have a specific request feel free to ask them
I was also sent these cute buttons as well..!!! I love the choices they chose for me, PERFECT..!! They run about $2 each button, they have SO many varieties of these 。^‿^。
WORN PHOTOS 
Kawaii graphics
Who says you can't be cuddly, warm and cute at the same time?! This sweater is so soft and warm, its absolutely amazing, perfect for this chilly weather ˘◡˘
I usually don't take these types of photos but I couldn't help myself heeheehee! This turned out more beautiful than I imagined, can be worn pretty much everyday if you wanted to..I know I'll be rocking this hoodie A LOT

Kawaii graphics
This hoodie def does its job in making me feel cute and keeping me warm ☆^ー^☆
I wore the buttons with my sweater since I feel they match with them perfectly, I wore a simple dolly style make up look with some of my jewels as well
Close up at these babies~and now to rate!! °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

Workmanship: /   
The sweater and buttons were made beautifully, I couldn't anything wrong with any of the items which I was very pleased about
Postage/Shipping: / 
I received the package in about a week which is very good timing and nothing was damaged at all
Communication: /
Responses were very quick and kind as well, they are very sweet and will gladly answer your questions
Overall:
/   
I had a great experience with this shop and I highly recomend it, The variety is amazing..if you've never checked this shop out GO..GO! You wont regret it
 
 Thank you for taking the time to read this..!! I hope you all have a lovely day and I'll see you again soon, get the hoodie I am wearing here and buttons here also check out my other links as well to keep up with more of posts and go give Gesshoku some love
Kawaii graphics 
Visit Gesshoku web store here 
Like Gesshoku on Facebook here
Follow Gesshoku on Tumblr here 
Follow Gesshoku on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment