Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spookii Shop Review✩★

Kawaii small graphics
Hello my creepy cuties..!! I hope you have been well~! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ today I am going to talk to you about this AMAZING kawaii online store called Spookii, this store is based in Indonesia and has a sweet variety of graphic t shirts, tote bags and accessories! I was sent a package to review for you all, let's begin!
Everything arrived in this sealed package bag, it took about 4 days to arrive in Alabama from Indonesia (^ᴗ^)
Inside was another bag wrapped goodie!
ANOTHER..!! This package was wrapped extremely well~nothing was going to damage this രᴗര I love the reflector wrapping paper and spookii address sticker
Kawaii small graphics
Once opened
Both of these goodies were in plastic clothing bags as well
First item opened was this spookii stripped tote bag, red stripes along this sturdy bag with the drippy spookii logo which I love
Kawaii small graphics
Next time was this Sweet Trap t shirt, the shirts are fitted so I chose a medium...if you are worried about the fit there is a size chart included in their link I will add down below for you. I absolutely love all the details from the polka dots to the web and candies! ⸜(ّᶿധّᶿ)⸝
Last but not least is this Spookii kitty button..I adore the packaging and the color choices for this one~there are different colors available as well!!

WORN PHOTOS
Candy mini graphicsCandy mini graphicsCandy mini graphicsCandy mini graphicsCandy mini graphicsCandy mini graphics Candy mini graphics Candy mini graphics
This shirt is absolutely amazing...!!! I love everything about this and it fits me perfectly~I wore some of my gemstones (black and lavender) and used pink/purple for my eyes. The details on the shirt are amazing..it is very soft too, feel creepy cute in this beauty and order one here
Kawaii small graphics
This button adds the perfect touch! I love the bright art of all of there items, stands out so well~I switched out my lavender diamond gem with a green one and I feel it combines the color combos evenly ^_^
Rocking my Spookii Tote bag..SOOO CUTE! I felt phenomenal with this outfit and could fit lots of goodies in my bag..wearing this makes me want to watch Bettlejuice :3 I hope you enjoyed my review lovlies, now to rate!
 Workmanship: /     
All the items were wonderfully made and I could not find any defects at all!
Postage/Shipping: / 
  Coming from Indonesia to the U.S. I'd say 4 days is AMAZING..the package was wrapped 3 times so it was very secure
Communication: /
The communication was quick and responses were very kind, they will gladly answer any of your questions or requests
Overall: /  

I LOVE Spookii and I think a lot more people should recognize and check out this lovely shop..the items they have so far are unique and pop!
Visit Spookii Shop to order here
Follow on Instagram here 

Kawaii graphics
Thank you for reading and feel free to comment and check out my other links above, go check out Spookii if you haven't already

2 comments: