Saturday, November 8, 2014

YOUTHAFLAME Review ☯

Kawaii graphics
Hello sweethearts, I hope everything has been well! Today I am going to be reviewing this spooktacular etsy shop called YOUTHAFLAME, located in Chattanooga TN the sweet owner Brandy makes a variety of custom hand painted, studded and dyed shorts..her specialty is vintage clothing with each piece having a unique design and touch to it. She was sweet enough to send me some shorts of her choice for me to review and share with you all, lets get started! First I have this to share with you~!


 DISCOUNT CODE: Use PASTELUSAGI025 at checkout to receive 25% OFF your entire purchase 
Everything came in this large package with bubble wrap lined on the inside, there were a couple tears in the package but noting was damaged since there was bubble wrap protecting everything. It took five days for me to receive my package once it was sent :)

View of the inside once opened
I was sent three pairs of shorts and a nice, personal handwritten note which I always find to be sweet touches. I was so excited and happy to see plus try them all!!
The first pair was these Kawaii Pastel High Waisted Shorts with drippy details hand painted on, these were custom made just for me and I love the color choices, very well done! They are on a pair of light washed denim shorts and are distressed a little bit. These are so cute and I adore them, I couldn't stop smiling when I first laid my eyes on them ^W^
Next were these High Waisted Denim Shorts that have different hues of blues and purple. These are distressed a bit more than the previous pair, I love the purple frays on the shorts too..studs in a vertical pattern are added on the front of them and a circular pattern on the back. LOVE THESE!
Last pair were these Black Denim Shorts slightly distressed with stud clusters added on each side, what I love about all of the shorts she makes is that none are identical and all have there own twist to them. I didn't find any of these exactly in the shop but if you have certain requests she would be happy to help you out, all that is need is your waist measurements and feel free to discuss on certain preferences you would like. She can do many amazing things to them!
WORN PHOTOS
Kawaii graphics
I'm in love with these drippy shorts..!! They are so cute and fit perfectly, its usually hard for me to find high waisted pants or shorts that fit me right so I was very happy with them. These amazing shorts are paired with my Sweet Trap T-Shirt from Spookii n_n  my hello kitty glasses and Sanrio sugar bunny watch~These are lovely for creepy and cute looks!
Kawaii graphics
Kawaii graphics
EEEE!! I adore these shorts, I went for a simple pastel goth look and paired them with my Cat Bat T-Shirt from MadModesty. I also wore this look with and without my glasses to change it up a bit, I like how it looks with both. Perfect for many looks!
Kawaii small graphics
Kawaii graphics
Last outfit I put together, I can't help but love lavender and black combos! I tucked my shirt in all these looks to show off the shorts and I think its cute too!! heehee! I wore my Kawaii Rainbow Unicorn T-Shirt from Milkshop, my Kawaii Badge and Kitty Pendent Necklace from Pastel Dream Shoes and Accessories and my hello kitty glasses. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Now to rate this fantastic shop but don't forget~
Use the code PASTELUSAGI025 at checkout to receive 25% OFF your entire purchase

 Workmanship: /     
All of the shorts were beautiful and uniquely made, a lot of care went into making them..I love the look of all the pairs
Postage/Shipping: / 
 It took 5 days for me to receive it in Alabama from Tennessee which wasn't bad and nothing was damaged   
Communication: /
Brandy was a sweetheart and pleasant to talk to, if you have any certain requests she would be happy to help you out
Overall: /  
This shop is wonderful and I had a pleasant experience with this shop and her handmade creations, I can't wait to put more looks with these
Kawaii graphics
Thank you for reading and thank you so much again to Brandy for all of these beautiful pairs of shorts, feel free to check out my other links and go give YOUTHAFLAME some love~

Visit this sweet Etsy shop here

1 comment: