Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kawaii Box Goodies❤


Hello sweeties..!! I hope you have been well and Thanksgiving is tomorrow already, I can't believe it where has the time gone?! I am SOO excited to talk to you and show all of these amazing goodies from Kawaii Box which is a monthly subscription website where you pay every month and receive an amazing package with anywhere from 10-12 Korean and Japanese items. They send anywhere around the world ^-^ they send anywhere from snacks, notebooks, pencils, mini plushies, small apparel items and much more! I was sent an amazing package to review for you all, HERE WE GO!

Everything came in this lovely box, I received it in a little less than a week from Singapore..the boxes are always sent at the beginning of the month to you when you subscribe and shipping is free..!!
View of the box once opened
EEEEEEEE...!!! SO MANY CUTE THINGS..! I was too happy to see all of these items, I love them all~
View out of the box, I received 11 items! I believe this was the November box~

First item I looked at was this box of chocolate pocky, I love this yummy snack and have been eating it for years. DELICIOUS!

Next was these little talk note pads, they are so small and cute. Perfect for adding small notes to letters and in scrap books, things like that

Xin Yuan OMG key chain, I was sent two! They are rubbery and flexible, ALSO they glow in the dark which excited the inner kid in me..HEHEHEHE!
Zipper bracelet *W* Super colorful pink and green zipper, it really zips up and down~clips in and out just like a seat belt
Macaroon cell charm..!! At first I didn't know but I heard these opened up and I tried it out..I was so glad I did, I have a thing for containers LOL
PUSHEEN..!! I've been obsessed with this cutie for quite sometime and I actually found some lavender plushies on the pusheen website and they were all gone so when I saw this I was overjoyed!

Yoofun 3D panda stickers, I adore them! I love writing letters and making things for my pen pals so some of these are perfect for it. My favorite sticker is probably the "have you ever seen a panda?" one >W<
Little sheep mini calendar, I've actually been needing one for next year so it worked out great!! There are different emoji faces on each month, CUTE!
Last was these lovely My Melody socks..from Sanrio~ She is one of my favorite characters along with others of course..I love Sanrio so much! These cute socks would match well with some jelly shoes in my opinion

Watch my video showing you these babies here..!! Feel free to like, comment, and subscribe as well!


I hope you all enjoyed all these items as much as I do, STAY TUNED I will have a GIVEAWAY posted in a few days for you to win your very own kawaii box with lots of items! Now to rate this wonderful site~

 Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤     
All the items are made chosen to send are secure, cute and feeds me the perfect dose of happiness!! Nothing was damaged
Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
 The item arrived rather quick considering I live in Alabama and it was sent from Singapore
Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
The responses were quick and great if you ever need to ask something feel free to send something there way
Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤ 
I highly recommend this monthly subscription site and you will never be disappointed with everything you receive every month. Subscribe to get your dose of cute every month 

Visit Kawaii Box's Site here 
Like them on Facebook here 
Follow on Instagram here 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment