Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chap Chap Knick Knacks Review~

Kawaii graphics 
Hello lovelies..!!! I hope you are doing good~today I'm going to be reviewing this lovely shop called Chap Chap Knick Knacks, based in the U.S. Florida specifically the sweet owner Cat makes a variety of hand made flower crowns, graphic printed t-shirts and custom painted shoes. I was sent a package to review for you all recently n_n here we go! Before I start here is a
DISCOUNT CODE~Use PastelUsagi at checkout to receive 20% off!
Everything came in this box, it took a little over a week to arrive from Florida to Alabama..I was so worried from the condition the box was in when I received it. It was crushed completely on one side while on its way to me and I just hoped everything would be okay once I opened it~
View once opened, luckily nothing was broken and I was SOOO relieved ^_^ YYYAAYYYY!!
Custom Cat Gang shirt | $10  I really like the simple design of this, I only wish I would have requested a S instead of M since its bigger than I thought but I do love large T-Shirts to lounge in! ♥
Custom cat ears made out of clay, hand painted with features on the inside of the ears also ribbon details all around and roses on the back of the ears. Looks like lace is attached to the bottom as well as two bobby pins under each ear. It was a little hard to put these in my hair~
Front and back view | Flower Crown
Pink/Peach colored rose crown, I like how large it is and that the leaves were included. The far left rose is slightly off but other than that I think its beautifully made
WORN PHOTOS 
Kawaii graphics
I'm wearing my glasses in some pictures today!! My vision isn't great and I wear glasses a lot just not in my reviews, I wanted to change it up :3
These ears are super cute, its a little tricky to get them in at first/position them but once you do they should be secure
The ears go perfectly with the the cat gang shirt too..!!! I feel so KAWAII..NNYAAAA!
OH MY..!!! This crown is so LOVELY and I love how it goes with my cotton candy hair
Kawaii graphics
Here you can see how the last rose slopes off a bit. The leaves against the roses though are a lovely contrast and now to rate ^W^
Workmanship: /   
The ears were a little hard to put in my hair, the crown had a rose slightly off and there was a bit of glue on the ends of the crown too other than that I still enjoyed the package
Postage/Shipping: / 
The box was crushed but I was fortunate not to have anything severely damaged
Communication: /
Cat is a sweetheart and the response is good, her shop is currently down but if you need anything just send a DM her way and she'd be happy to help
Overall: /  

I had a good experience with this shop and her items are super cute, if you haven't checked out her painted shoes you SHOULD

Kawaii graphics
Thank you so much for reading sweeties..!! I hope you enjoyed this review and please feel free to check out my other links to keep up with my posts. Have a wonderful day/night and go check out Chap Chap Knick Knacks 

No comments:

Post a Comment