Thursday, April 9, 2015

KawaiiGoods Review #2 ✿

Kawaii graphics
Hello darlings, today I am here with another review for the amazing KawaiiGoods.com ^_^ to read my previous review for this shop you can click here. The amazing Claudia sent me some more incredible items to review for you all~this shop will forever be one of my favorite online stores to go to for adding kawaii and creepy cute pieces to complete my wardrobe. I can't wait to share these pieces with you!
Everything came in this package, she sent it through first class mail and I received the parcel within a few days! SO quick!
View once opened, everything was placed in a plastic bag and she included a yummy cherry heart shaped lollipop as well n_n
First item was this ADORABLE Sweetie Dreams Rainbow Fantasy Crop Top ☆ $35.00 this shirt is on pre-order at the moment so please allow 5 weeks for it to be made. The size for this is a S/M..its stretchy and really soft too~Hands down one of my favorite tops in my wardrobe now!
The details on this is truly heavenly, everything about it screams KAWAII wonderland~with spring time approaching us crop tops are really in and I love the way they look on myself and when other cuties wear them!
My next kawaii item I opened up was these phenomenal knee high socks ❤ with her custom art printed on these, I love how colorful and detailed all her designs are~I couldn't find these in her shop but I'm sure if you send a message her way she would be happy to help you.
Last but not least is my creepy cute tights *W* I believe these are $35 and all of her items are set to a good price and are very well made..SO WORTH IT! These have a pinkish purple hue and are covered in stars, bats, eyeballs, lightning bolts and bones...everything I love!!

WORN PHOTOS
I absolutely fell in love with the crop top and socks as soon as I saw them, I chose a kawaii casual pastel look with these~I can conquer the world with my cuteness! HEEHEE!!
Outfit Rundown:
Crop Top- KawaiiGoods
Custom Shorts- YOUTHAFLAME
Socks- KawaiiGoods
Platforms- Maxstar
CLOSE UP ❤My accessories are from a few shops~KawaiiGoods, Jemworks, Sugar Pop Party Shop, and Creepy Kitty.
The crop top feels very soft and when it stretches it doesn't over stretch the print..LOVE IT! I took advantage of adding lots of color to this look..you could do a lot with this and add as much as you'd like if you really like fairy kei and decora.
These socks are so comfortable and feel amazing too..they go perfectly with my platforms and all the colors combined together!
I liked how my silver hair looked against this outfit so I kept it and just twisted the sides back, I used pastels for my eyes and pretty jewels..you can never go wrong with them..! I felt very cute and confident in this outfit~I loved the turn out of everything all together ^U^
Wearing pastel goth feels amazing, I've been putting together different coords for years and combining pastels with gothic fashion is so fun to me! Creepy Cute looks have become more popular and it makes me so happy to see that~
Outfit Rundown:
Shirt- Mad Modesty 
Custom Shorts- YOUTHAFLAME 
Tights- KawaiiGoods
Socks- eBay
Sneaker wedges- Victorias Secret Online
Wig- Gothic Lolita Wigs [bought years ago]
I can't get over these, they are absolutely perfect!!! Throughout the years the quality of her items continue to get better..these are so silky soft I could sleep in them if I wanted to~ I want to bring out the pink and purple tones in the tights so I wore a pink and purple lace sock which I think is very cute
I wore pastels with black to make a pastel smokey eye~I really wanted to incorporate all the cute details of the tights into my outfit and I really loved it!
Can you tell I have a passion for bats and eyeballs >.< I can't get enough!! I love sweet, cute looks but I also like to bring my darker side out from time to time. Goth at heart~
ALL ACCESSORIES- Kreepy Kawaii, KawaiiGoods, Mad Modesty, Pastel Dream Shoes and Accessories and Off brand/handmade
I hope you all have enjoyed this review and if you have and questions, comments or requests please feel free to send them my way and I will try my best to answer them all. You are more than welcome to check out my other links as well to keep up with my other posts~NOW TO RATE!
Kawaii graphics
Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
All of her items were printed beautifully and had no flaws, they were also very comfortable and the quality of them were amazing! Everything I've received from her shop I love and adore  
  Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤ 
It only took a few days for me to receive my package since we both live in the U.S. and she sent it through first class as well..it was packed very well too!
Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
Her responses are always quick and since this shop is owned by just Claudia she is doing a phenomenal job at what she does, truly inspirational...she is such a kind and lovely person to talk to always 
Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤ 

I'm pleased with my experience and I will always recommend this shop, you won't be disappointed~the selection she has to offer is wonderful. You can incorporate all of her items into different fashions and looks

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you again to Claudia for everything, you are such a doll!! I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you next time cuties xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment