Monday, April 27, 2015

Holley Tea Time Review♥

 
Kawaii girls graphics
 Hello lovelies..!! I hope you are doing well~I've been really busy with cosmetology school and everything but I am so happy its starting to get warmer and Spring/Summer is here! I can't wait to wear more dresses and crop tops out, today I'm going to be reviewing an amazing shop that I've loved for years called Holley Tea Time..this amazing shop is based in California and has a lovely variety of magical handmade jewelry, accessories and printed clothing. All of the goodies available are created by the owner Holley including the beautiful artwork, she sends her items all over the U.S. and internationally as well so anyone around the world can wear her creations and feel kawaii. She was kind enough to send me one of her amazing creations to wear and review for you all..I was beyond ecstatic, lets get started!!
Everything came in this package shipped through first class, I received it within a few days after it was sent, I also got a confirmation email letting me know when it was sent and a tracking number as well..shipping was very quick!! When ordering from her you want to allow 5-8 weeks for your order to go through and be assembled~you can always send an email her way to check the progress of your order as well 
Items right out of the package, everything was in clear plastic wrap packaging and nothing was damaged or punctured. Just at first glance I fell in love with the print already
In a little mesh jewelry bag I got a sweet hand written note on Little Twin Stars paper from Holley and some of her custom art stickers were included!!! SO SWEET!
I need to think of a perfect spot for these, her art blows my mind~I love all the little details on them and was so happy to see she included these
Here it is..!!! My Milky bat night bodycon dress which is fitted <3 Sizes available from XS-3XL, this dress is super stretchy and light weight. Made from 90% Nylon ~ 10% Spandex and should be washed in cold water only. These bodycon dresses are priced at $72.00 

Bats graphics
Gorgeous print..!!! I am in awe of everything~eyeballs, moons, stars, bats, bones and Holley's shop initials incorporated as well..all the details to this are phenomenal
Close up of her tag/price tag and even that matches with the dress, SO ADORABLE..!!
WORN PHOTOS
This dress is creepy cute perfection..!!! It's stretchy and comfortable as well, its printed and made very well~I was sent a size M ( 32"~36" bust / 28"~32" waist / 36"~40" Hips * Dress size 8-10) and I am 5'4 so that hopefully can help you when comparing on how it'll fit and what size you need..a small would have worked as well for me but if you like your dress to sit a little lower you want to get one size larger.
Close up of some accessories I am wearing~! The kitty bell choker is handmade by me, the eyeball necklace is made by my sweet princess who owns Kreepy Kawaii and my lavender bat brooch is from Kawaii Goods. All of my accessories combined together bring out the accents in the dress which I love
Moon glitter gifs
Front and back view, the material chosen for this is just lovely and figure friendly~when it stretches out the images still look great!! You could wear this on a casual day or really dress it up and add loads of accessories
Heehee...!! I picked some flowers outside and took this, I thought it was cute~
I wore my black clear heels from Loli Couture and lavender lace socks that I bought from Amazon, I liked the way they looked with my dress
I wore my hair up in little buns and added my bone clips that I got from SpreePicky ^_^ You can use the code "PastelUsagi" to get 10% off your purchase! Now to rate this amazing product~
Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
The dress was printed and made beautifully, it was stretchy, lightweight and feels amazing too. I really fell in love when I saw this print in person..its a phenomenal addition to my pastel goth items.  
  Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤ 
 Once shipped this item took almost no time for me to receive it and was packed very well too, the extra stickers we're a sweet bonus too!! I admire her art so much~ 
Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
  Her responses are rather quick and she is super sweet, she will always make time to help you out in her busy schedule 

Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤
I'm very happy with my experience with Holley and I highly recommend her shop, I think her items are priced fairly for the quality and if you take care of them they will last a long time too.

I hope you all enjoyed this review and feel free to comment, follow and check out my other links!! Thank you for reading and thank you again to Holley for her beautiful creation n_n

Have a wonderful day, see you next time..!!
Floaties hearts graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment