Thursday, April 7, 2016

Chibi Bunny Review ૮(⋆❛ہ❛⋆)ა

OH GOODNESS..!! Its been far too long since I have made posts, I'm so sorry for the long delay...so much has happened I need to make a separate post about everything.!! I hope you all have been well and fulfilling your lives desires~ I have another review for you, YAYYYYY!!! I took a huge break since I was busy with school and having my laptop and camera give out on me at the same time so it was a lot at once to try to put all together but I'm so glad to be back now <3 
Kawaii graphics 
Lets talk about Chibi Bunny  ^_^ It is based in Hong Kong and is a unique shop that sells kawaii, sweet, original and Japanese inspired products for anyone around the world. Founded in 2012, they have provided high quality, durable and professionally made products with reasonable prices to thousands of magical beings. They sent me a shirt and dress to wear and review for you all..shall we get started? 
Everything came in this parcel, it took about 4 days for me to receive it! VERY QUICK! 
 In the parcel was another plastic wrapped bag with goodies :D
 Front and back view of this perfect kawaii panda top, I love how the design is printed on the front and back since you don't see that a lot with these types of clothing.
 The art is SOOOO cute, chibi panda on a rainbow with clouds, raindrops, onigiri, flan and they all have adorable faces on them as well. I'm not sure what the price is on this top but if you send a message their way they can help you out~
 Next was this gorgeous gradient kawaii world dress, all the dresses run around $27.50 which in my opinion is very reasonable.
 From top to bottom this is covered in anything and everything cute! Bunnies, bears, angels, stars, hearts, bows..AHHHH!!! I fell in love with this..I literally have an obsession for bunnies and bears so I couldn't take my eyes off of either piece n_n 

WORN PHOTOS
 click on the images to enlarge and view in HD
 This shirt is so soft and comfortable, it would go perfectly with fairykei, decora and pastel goth with the right pieces. My split hair actually matched the color palette of my top as if they were made for each other..YASSS! If you have any hair questions as well ask away, I'm a licensed cosmetologist now and would be happy to answer anything.
 UUUGUUU!! Panda-chan *U* I wore my panda faux fur hat and added some clips to do a decora look along with it and I'm actually in love with the turn out! Most of my clips and bracelets were handmade and gifted, others were from Sugar Pop Party Shop, Sanrio, and Tasty Peach Studios.
I was really proud of my makeup, I had these panda stickers for the longest time and finally used them..paired with jewels and pearls my eyes were dazzling. For eye shadow I used red, blue and purple and a mixture of red and pink glosses for my lips!
Kawaii graphics
 GOODNESS..!! This dress is heaven, I'm in awe of the art and color combinations. This dress and any dress they have in their shop are available from XS-3XL and are very stretchy. I'm wearing a size Medium with a small petticoat underneath to help it flare out more a bit but can be worn without one.
 Rundown of the other pieces I'm wearing~
Wig: Ebay
Socks: Kawaii Goods
Platforms: Ebay
Of course you know I have to incorporate my bunny ears in this deco look too, I'm a happy usagi!
 AHHHH!! So magical
 My bracelets are handmade, stay tuned..I will be making a lot of accessories soon and will be selling them for a fair price to spread all the cuteness to you faeries. The barrettes/clips are handmade and off brand, the rest are Tasty Peach Studios and My Little Pony. I used pinks and purples for my eye shadow and can't go wrong with more jewels hehe!
 Don't mind me, just fading away into kawaii heaven.
 Also can't forget about this lovely handmade rilakkuma choker by Creepy Kitty Shop, now to rate Chibi bunny..!! 
 
Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤      
The dress and shirt were made/printed perfectly and are extremely comfortable which is great for wearing for long periods of time at meetups. 

Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
Once my package was shipped it arrived quickly into the U.S.! Coming from Hong Kong four days is definitely amazing and the items were packaged very well
 
Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
Messages and responses are always fairly quick and very kind as well
 
Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
I really love these pieces and am so happy to add them to my wardrobe, I'm excited to make more looks with these. Thank you so much to everyone at Chibi Bunny for everything!
 HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYBUNNY..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment