Friday, September 11, 2015

Princess Koneko-Chan Shop Review~

Hello cuties, I hope all has been well today I am here for a review about Princess Koneko-Chan Shop..!! This shop is owned by Dashiana, she is the creator of Koneko-Chan..the cutie above n_n a fictional character who often sports real-life cute fashions, such as gyaru and lolita, as well as real-life fashion brands. She is a self-proclaimed princess, who loves cutesy stuff with a side of creepy! She is striving to be the "Barbie" of creepy cute! 

Dashiana offered to send me a shirt of my choice to review and wear for you all..!! I was so happy and honored since I've been admiring her art for quite some time now and got so excited when I found out she offers shirts, pillows, tote bags and prints for anyone to buy [available in male and female sizes/fits]~I'm just drawn to creepy cute things and unique art such as pieces that she creates, LETS GET STARTED~! 

This was the shirt that I chose..!! I don't have a picture of the original packaging because I accidentally ripped it opened without realizing what it was >u< but the packaging was secure and wasn't damaged on its way to me. Dashiana has two shops, an Etsy shop which offers prints, cell charms and stickers and a society6 shop where you can get shirts, hoodies, pillows and phone cases which is where I got my shirt [sent from California] There are a lot of different pieces of art to choose from..it was really hard but I was definitely very drawn to the "fight like a girl" shirt
I love the mixtures of pink and mint and Koneko-Chan is extremely gore-geous in this one..I love everything about this art piece..especially the harness/bra and matching headband, also the brass knuckles YYAAASSSS! Perfect mix of creepy and cute! 
WORN PHOTOS
This shirt is amazing...!!! I adore this, I tried to dress similar to the character in this art piece so I wore my golden blonde and strawberry mix wig from Showishes and Handmade flower headband from Chap Chap Knick Knacks but I don't think the shop is open at the moment. The skirt is from my lavender seifuku n_n Gotta have some knuckles too..!! I love these pastel pink ones~I was happy to have a chance to use these with photos and thought this was the right moment
DON'T mess with kawaii girls..!!
This shirt is priced at $22.00 and is available in many different colors, it is made with 100% fine
jersey cotton which feels very soft. Available in sizes from S-XL and shirt options are women's
fitted, men's fitted, unisex v-neck tee and longs leeve tee so there are a lot of options to choose from to mix and match the style top and art that you like on it. The one I am wearing in the photos is a small~ You can get this specific shirt here
Felt Koneko fierce with this outfit that I put together, TTEEEHHHEEEE I can't wait to try out different ones incorporating this. I need more of these creations in my life, her art style is phenomenal..I'm in awe of everything she creates.
 Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
The printing on the shirt and everything was made beautifully
Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
    I received my package within a few days of it being sent so..VERY QUICK
  Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
  She is super sweet and lovely to talk to you, if you have any specific questions about her shop feel free to ask. She would be happy to help~
    Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤
I had a lovely experience with this shop, although I'm not sure how the check out process goes since I didn't use that option but everything else was smooth sailing, I'm sure the paying process is too.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this review..!! Thank you again to Dashiana n_n to get unique shirts like this one here check out Princess Koneko-Chan Shop out~
Have a gnaw-some day..!!
 

1 comment: