Thursday, June 18, 2015

KawaiiGoods Review #3 ♥

Hello my lovelies!! I hope you have been well n_n its been really hot where I am right now and raining A LOT but I had time on a good day to do another photo shoot for sweet Claudia, the owner of KawaiiGoods ❤ she sent me a super kawaii Trixie the space alien bear skirt to review for you all!! To read my previous detailed reviews for this shop you can read them here: and

DISCOUNT CODE..!!! You can use "KG7years" at checkout to receive 26% off on all items in her store currently~its a great deal n_n 

To see a close up of all the images just click on them to view in HD please

Aliens and space mini graphics 
Closeup shots...!! The skirt is super stretchy and comfortable n_n All the little details are perfect, unicorns, music notes, bears, aliens, dreamy castles, STARS, MOONS!!! EEEEEEEE! I love it all, adds the right touch to kawaii outfits and you can dress it up a lot with this in fairykei/decora or add a cute, pastel touch with the skirt and a crop top..my shirt went so well with the skirt, they complimented each other beautifully!
These skirts come in a variety of unique, one of a kind print choices and range from $35.00-$42.00 which I find more than fair, it fans out quite a bit. I'm wearing a small petticoat underneath too so the print is more visible~here I am wearing a size M which fits nicely on my waist. I love that she offers a variety of sizes too so many people can wear her items, very figure friendly n_n

Cute rabbits graphics
This was the most beautiful view from my shoot~just being in nature and frolicking in the woods is priceless. I saw so many cute creatures and breathtaking views, it was extremely blissful
 Outfit Rundown:
Shirt- Milk Shop
Skirt- KawaiiGoods
Socks- KawaiiGoods
Platforms- MaxStar

Cute rabbits graphics
I had a such a fun time with this shoot, too many photos to choose from..so added a bunch! Everything I own from Kawaii Goods is amazing and the quality is wonderful too~the skirt has so many pastel colored details that the coord options are endless!
Accessories are from:
KawaiiGoods
Pastel Dream Shoes & Accessories
Sugar Pop Party Shop
Creepy Kitty Shop
and off brand handmade

Now to rate..!!
 Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
As always everything was made and printed beautifully..!!! The colors on the skirt are very vibrant and not faded~I love that its a perfect pattern all the way around
Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  
Shipping is always quick and packed well, she is very quick when she is sending packages. We are both in the U.S. I'm in Alabama and KawaiiGoods is located in California
  Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
Her responses are always quick, VERY quick and she is extremely kind. For someone with a busy schedule Claud puts a lot of time and dedication for her shop
    Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤
Everything is always great and I love my experiences every time! There are many options to choose from sweet looks to creepy ones, or a combination of both~! I highly recommend her shop ^_^
DUCKIES...!!! Thank you for reading cuties and I hope you enjoyed this review..feel free to check out my other links and comment/follow, see you next time..!! *hugs* 

No comments:

Post a Comment