Friday, April 4, 2014

Sheinside Review

Hello everyone...!! I hope your day/night is good, today I'm going to talk to you about Sheinside..this amazing online store is based in China and has wide variety of extremely stylish dresses, tops, bottoms, accessories, beauty products and so much more ^_^ They have been providing the latest street fashion since 2008, the prices are set really well too and they are always adding more items to there store daily...sales as well! There are too many to choose from but here is a little taste of what they have to offer ☆
Black Leather Vest   |  Purple Chiffon Vest

 I love these tops, they have so many varieties..these would look so cute paired with some high waist-ed bottoms or under a blouse
Simpson Print Denim Blouse  |  Bat Print Blouse
There printed blouses are so adorable...!!! So many looks to choose from, here are two of my favorites n_n
Girl Ruffle T-shirt  |  Sailor Moon Crop T-Shirt
Donuts Print T-shirt  |  Cartoon Print T-Shirt
T-shirts...!!! They are so adorable, all different types of styles to choose from to help pull off any look
Vertical Stripe HONEY Sweatshirt   |  Letters Roses Print Sweatshirt
Sweatshirts!! Who says you can't be comfy and cute?! >u< I myself can never have enough of them and all the adorable designs are just perfect

Eyes Print Straight Dress

Mickey Print Dress

Mesh Yoke Dress

Floral Pattern Dress

Letters Print Dress

Gauze Print Dress

Portrait Print Dress
Look at all these phenomenal dress designs! *W* here are only a few of ones they have to offer, there were too many lovely prints/styles to choose from. All unique in there own way~
Crochet Lace Skirt

Waist Floral Skirt

Flare Leather Skirt

Pleated Gauze Skirt
Beautiful skirts in all different styles and colors, I love these so much!
Flower Pattern Denim  |  Ripped Denim Shorts

Mickey Mouse Fringe Pant   |  Blue Stars Print Pant
White Waist Lace Shorts   |  Black Waist Lace Shorts

All of these bottoms are SSOOOO cute...!! Perfect for the Spring and Summer time, I especially love the lace shorts..can be worn on there own or underneath a cute long top to show off the lace detail ^U^
Letters Print Round Sunglasses
These sunglasses are amazing, I've been really getting into rounded glasses...the white and black contrast on these are perf. So many different kinds in there store~
Transparent Envelope Clutch Bag
Transparent bags give the unique cute touch to any look, I love the edginess it gives off and for a few simple things to carry around I would highly recommend it.

I hope you all enjoy this review and store as much as I do..!! Feel free to leave comments, follow or check out my other links ♡ I love talking to you all. You can visit this tremendous store here also check out and like there Facebook page here. I hope you have a splendid day/night and happy shopping, stay cute (>‿◠)✌

No comments:

Post a Comment