Saturday, June 25, 2016

Fuzzylogic Clothing Review

  Hey babies..!!! I'm back with a new review for you all <3 I'm going to talk to you a little about Fuzzylogic, a clothing brand/designer based in Germany! Simone makes custom digital art with their very own back story to each piece and can print them on shirts, bags, canvases etc. The name Fuzzylogic was inspired by the mathematical theory of Fuzzylogic, a model about vague and ambiguous meanings and they portray it through their art. I was offered a shirt to review for you all, lets go!
 Everything came in this box, once your order is ready it takes about 2-4 days for you to receive your items
 I didn't know I was receiving some beautiful artwork too so that was a wonderful surprise, I love this pastel girl and frogs/toads are the cutest!! Thank you!
 Another drawing printed on a thick canvas, the shirt and drawings were packaged very carefully and I had no issues with postage
 SO BEAUTIFUL..!!
The shirt looks a little wrinkled since I had just taken photos as soon as I took it out of the box but its so cute, this is the Bun-Ni top I chose which you can order in slim female fits or in male sizes as well! You can get one yourself for 25,49 € ($28.34) they are only available in turquoise and black since those colors show this off with its full potential 

WORN PHOTOS
 This top is the cutest and very comfortable, I was inspired by the design and if you didn't know by now usagi means rabbit in Japanese so I always associate myself with bunnies! I went for a space bunny look with bits of fairy kei and uchuu kei in my outfit.
 I took some photos indoor and outdoor and I love the way the shirt looks when the sun is shinning, I could incorporate this in many looks! I'm a happy bunny! I chose medium (slim fit) and it fits me perfectly, you can own one of these shirts here

 a few makeup appreciation photos..!! I didn't want to take this off and was really proud of this, especially the stars I drew on my face, I think the moon gem I added on my wig is one of my favorite parts~ 

NOW TO RATE!

Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤      
The quality of the printing and the shirt itself is wonderful, I had no problem at all, I can definitely tell this is going to hold up well   
Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
Shipping is rather quick and I had no complications with customs...The package came safely and quick!

Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤

The responses are fast and always really sweet, if you have any questions you can send a message at  info.fuzzylogic@yahoo.com
Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤  

I had a wonderful experience, thank you Simone for sending me your goodies again, I love them

Thank you for reading and I hope you come back!
Check out Fuzzylogic Shop here
Follow on instagram here
 use the hashtag #fuzzylogicclothing 

No comments:

Post a Comment