Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kayila Fashion Review☆


Kawaii graphics
Hello dears, I hope you have been good and warm in this extremely cold weather lately. Today I am doing a review on a Germany based shop called Kayila Fashion, owned by the sweet Kayila..this shop offers handmade kawaii and creepy cute knitted accossories, bows, hats, and much more! The sweet owner sent me some lovely items to review for you all, lets get started~

Everything came in this lovely box, unfortunately it took a couple months for me to receive the package since it went through customs it was delayed a bit but I got it and that's all that matters!



View of the inside once opened..!! I was so excited to see and feel everything she sent me


First thing I looked at was this pastel goth lolita bow, black bow with hand painted lilac drips attached to a alligator clip..!! Super cute and sturdy this bow is $11.09 in her shop, available in other colorways too


Next was this knitted fairy kei blue bow..!! Cute pastel stars glued to the front and attached to an alligator clip as well, she is asking $14.00 for this baby

Also got these handmade evil horns (devil horns) in black, these are made in a variety of colors as well and each have a unique touch to them as they are hand sculpted..attached to alligator clips~these are $8.75 for the pair, other colors available as well~


KAWAII bow ring, handmade and so adorable..I love all the pastels included in this. I believe she can make these in different colors as well. The ring is adjustable too so it can fit all sizes, I didn't find this exact one in the shop but I found a lilac version for $6.42 so they probably go for that amount

Plushy hat with teddy bear ears, this hat is so precious and warm..it would add the perfect touch to any cute outfit you have..its very well made too! Her custom shop tag is sewed on the back as well..very impressed with the quality~these go for $30.28 in her shop

A couple cards she has sent to me as well..I LOVE THEM ALL *W* the skirt on the bottom left card is handmade by her as well, she is a very talented and a sweet person to talk to
Kawaii graphics

WORN PHOTOS
I really adore this bow, its very sturdy and adds the perfect balance to my lavender and black split wig. Great for pastel goth outfits, you can find this lovely bow right here!
Kawaii small graphics
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! This fairy kei bow leaves a lovely statement to any outfit you decide to wear..I paired it with my A line chiffon lilac dress from SpreePicky (if you use the code "PastelUsagi" you will receive 10% off of a $30 purchase) and I wore some fairy kei makeup and jewels to match it~you can find one like this here, available in other colors too!
Kawaii small graphics
EEEE!! These evil horns are spooktacular! I love doing pastel goth looks since I enjoy adding goth fashion along with pastels..I think its fun and I like the look of it too! Mysteriously cute! You can get a pair for yourself over here! Mix matching colors would look amazing too~
Kawaii small graphics
This teddy hat is so soft and comfortable I never want to take it off!! I'm a true kuma now~its very well made and the colorful star pattern around it is just perfect...great for lolita, fairy kei, and even a pastel version of decora.
I paired my pastel knitted ring with my hat and they go hand and hand..knowing all these items are uniquely handmade and one of a kind make them even more special. You can get a kawaii ring like this one here! Now to rate the shop~

Workmanship: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤     
Everything was made beautifully and it was all secure, I couldn't be happier with all the items. Her shop has a wonderful combination of cute and creepy jewelry
Postage/Shipping: ❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
It took a couple months for me to receive my package unfortunately, I do live in the U.S. (Alabama) and the shop is based in Germany so if you live elsewhere you may not have as much trouble with customs
Communication: ❤❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤
Kayila answers rather quick and is always so kind, don't be afraid to send a message or request her way
Overall: ❤❤❤❤/❤❤❤❤❤ 
My experience was still great minus the postage but that can't always be avoided so its completely understandable, check this wonderful shop to add to your kawaii and creepy cute purchases 

Thank you so much for reading cuties and thank you again to Kayila! I really hope you enjoyed this review, you are more than welcome to check out my other links above to get more updates on what I've been up to and go give Kayila Fashion some love

Visit her Etsy shop here
Like on Facebook here 
Follow on Instagram here
Kawaii small graphics
 HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT! SEE YOU NEXT TIME ^_^ 

1 comment:

  1. You're so kawaii! ;w; Where did you buy/order that black-lavender coloured wig? It's so pretty! QuQ

    ReplyDelete